Biomek NGeniuS Next Generation Library Prep System
Introducing a reliable, easy-to-use, purpose-built liquid handler for NGS library preparation. Biomek NGeniuS is ideal for laboratories requiring more flexibility and less hands-on time. The user-friendly software requires no sophisticated programming skills, making it easy to set up and run.
- Biomek NGeniuS Dynamic DeckOptix System reduces errors by identifying misplaced labware
- The on-deck thermocycler, gripper and reagent aliquoting enable walkaway time
- Batch setup and remote monitoring using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
- An extensive library of complimentary demonstrated NGS sample prep protocols helps you to get up and running faster
Explore Biomek NGeniuS Models
Biomek NGeniuS Features
- Dynamic DeckOptix uses sophisticated optical analytics to give you real-time feedback on labware placement, while providing software confirmation upon correct placement to virtually eliminate loading errors
- Reagent Identification System uses advanced optical character recognition technology for reagent confirmation and error detection before one drop of your valuable reagent is used
Minimal Hands-on Time
- Reagent Management System combines an innovative input carousel with temperature-controlled reagent storage zones minimizing unnecessary pipetting steps while limiting reagent exposure to external environment
- Standard on-deck thermocycler reduces hands-on time for NGS protocols
- Gripper for transporting labware on deck extends walkaway times and provides front-to-back protocol processing
- Selective Tip Type pipetting head handles both 96 and 384 configured tips without tools or head swap-out
Ease of Use
- Biomek NGeniuS Portal Software allows batch setup and remote monitoring using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
- Biomek NGeniuS batch setup process includes six easy steps and requires no programming skills
- Biomek NGeniuS Work Aid lets you generate a check list for reagent and labware selection and preparation
- Software Input Dial makes instrument programming as simple as turn and select
- 24" Head-up display means you can stay focused on what is important to you
- 360° Multi-color Status Light keeps you informed on instrument status
- Batch flexibility means you can run any number of samples from 4-24, while minimizing reagent waste and providing the turnaround time your customers expect
- Complimentary library of demonstrated NGS library prep methods for both DNA and RNA sequencing, and partial tip box capabilities, mean you don’t have to throw away partial tip boxes or manually transfer tips to optimize your tip usage
Automated Next-Generation Sequencing Sample Preparation Methods
Biomek NGeniuS comes with an extensive list of complimentary demonstrated NGS library prep methods. We partner with reagent kit vendors to automate kit protocols using relevant samples, to deliver equivalent data as described in the kit manufacturer's published literature. Our commitment to continually expand the method portfolio means that you have a diverse array of NGS library prep methods to select from.
IMPORTANT: Beckman Coulter makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever express or implied, with respect to this App Template, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability or that the App Template is non-infringing. All warranties are expressly disclaimed. Your use of the App Template is solely at your own risk, without recourse to Beckman Coulter. This App Template has been demonstrated for use on the Biomek NGeniuS system for the chemistry kit version and the release date shown at the time when the App is selected and created, but has not been validated by Beckman Coulter for use in the diagnosis of disease or other clinical conditions.
Products and demonstrated applications are not intended or validated for use in diagnostic procedures.
©2022 Beckman Coulter, Inc. All rights reserved. Beckman Coulter, the Stylized Logo, and Beckman Coulter product and service marks mentioned herein, including Biomek and Biomek NGeniuS, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Beckman Coulter, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Didn't find what you are looking for? For more results click here.